We require a full prepayment for our services and we offer three different options to make the payment process easy and safe.
- you can pay on-line via Stripe®
- you can send us an authorization form to charge your card
- you can send us a bank wire transfer (in case of high amount, sending payments in this way is usually cheaper than credit card).
On line payment with Credit Card via Stripe®
Stripe is the faster and safer(**) way to pay our service: almost any kind of credit or debit card are accepted.
- Enter your e-mail and the amount to pay.(without thousands separator and decimals)
- Click on the “Pay Now” button and follow the instructions to enter your card number.
(**) Due to the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) system installed on our site, your credit card information (if you choose to pay by credit card) can be transferred online without being viewed by any outside sources: all credit card data is also sent directly to Stripe and do not pass through our server.
Credit card authorization form
If you prefer us to charge your Visa/MasterCard/AMEX credit card directly, you will need to follow these 2 steps:
Bank wire transfer
You can pay by bank transfer if there are more than 14 days in between the wire transfer date and the beginning of your service with us.