Information pursuant to and for the purposes of which Legislative Decree 196/2003 as amended by Legislative Decree 101/2018 and art. 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation on the protection of personal data)
We wish to inform you that the EU Reg. 2016/679 (“European Regulation on the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection of people and other subjects and respect for the processing of personal data. Pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 as amended by Legislative Decree 101/2018, and art. 13 of the GDPR, please find below the following information on the processing of personal data:
1. Details of the Data Protection Office
The Data Protection Office is AUTO ELITE S.R.L. C. F. / VAT number 02313651206 with registered office in Via dei Lapidari, 8 40129 Bologna (BO). The Data Protection Office deemed it appropriate to appoint a Data Protection Officer (DPO), who can be contacted at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Nature of personal data
The following are processed:
– “common” personal data you provide: Last name, Name, email, telephone number, consent forms for the processing of personal data, notes and forms relating to requests, making appointments and the services requested by you, authorization forms and / or stipulation of service contracts, having read the information and any consent to the processing of personal data, company name;
– personal data regarding the performance of the service: chosen payment method (credit card, debit card, check, bank transfer, IBAN code, checks, economic transactions, POS, bank transfers, electronic invoicing, etc.), details of the chosen reservation by the customer (place and date of departure, place of arrival, type of car chosen, passengers who will travel inside the car – adults, minors, infants, etc.)
3. Purpose, legal basis of the data processing
The personal data being processed communicated directly by you during the execution, execution and provision of the service by the Data Protection Office, are used to fulfill the obligations envisaged by laws, regulations or by civil and tax and insurance regulations. European Community legislation is respected as well as the provisions issued by Authorities legitimatized by the law and / or by supervisory bodies.
3.1 Your personal data will be processed only for:
– Care, management of relations, making appointments, provision of services in the context of chauffeur service – paid transport of a vehicle with a driver.
– Personal data is used to identify or contact the customer, supply the services requested in the context of chauffeur service – paid transport of a vehicle with a driver.
– completing of the daily agenda for making appointments;
– preparation of specific forms for requests made by you and / or stipulation of contracts (both in paper and electronic format) in which the data provided by customers are stored;
– identify the customer and to contact the same;
– issue of billing (if you have requested it).
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data for the purposes described above, has its foundation in art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. b), lett. c) of EU Reg. 2016/679.
3.2 Your email address, subject to your explicit consent, may be included in our computerized and automated database supplied, for sending promotional messages (newsletter). The legal basis for the processing of your personal data for the purposes described above, has its foundation in art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) of EU Reg. 2016/679. The Data Protection Office, or the persons of his entourage authorized to process, will not be able to perform any data processing operation other than those strictly necessary for the purposes of the processing itself.
4. Scope of communication and dissemination of data (recipients of the data)
Some specific categories of external subjects may become aware of the personal data in question, as authorized personnel for the processing, Data Processors and / or Data Controllers, for purposes related to the execution of the obligations deriving from the existing contractual agreements. They fall into these categories:
– Accounting firms, administrative and accounting data processing centers in response to the keeping of company records, financial statements, accounting processing, etc;
– Credit institutions, financial institutions for the management of payments and emoluments;
– Professionals, consultants or service companies operating on behalf of or in collaboration with the Data Controller;
– Public bodies for the fulfillment of the obligations established by law and regulations;
– Subjects to whom the right of access to such data is recognized by virtue of regulatory provisions (Guardia di Finanza, police force, supervisory authority, local public security authorities, etc.).
Your personal data may be stored outside of Italy on online platforms that adopt adequate security measures in the matter of data protection.
5. Processing methods
The processing operations are carried out in such a way as to guarantee the logical, physical security and confidentiality of the personal and particular data acquired. Particular attention is paid to the automated processing of data, should it be carried out.
The data processing is carried out by way of: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. The data will be processed both in manual, IT, telematic and in an automated way through software programs, with the aid of electronic tools, and stored both on IT and paper supports, and on any other suitable support, in compliance with the measures of safety standards. The Data Protection Office will promptly inform the interested parties, if there is a particular risk of violation of their data without prejudice to the obligations deriving from the provisions of art. 33 of the GDPR relating to personal data breach notifications. The Data Protection Office has adopted specific internal policies (good rules of conduct) for the technical and organizational measures relating to the data processing methods.
6. Duration and retention of personal data collection takes place in compliance with the principles of relevance, completeness and non-excess in relation to the purposes for which they are processed. Personal data are processed in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness and transparency, required by law, with the help of tools to record and store the data and in any case in such a way as to guarantee its security and protect the maximum confidentiality of the interested. Your data may be kept even after the termination of the existing relationship, for any fulfillment related or deriving from the conclusion of the contract or pre-contract itself for the time required by current legislation, national and community, in accounting matters, tax, civil and procedural, and for a maximum of 10 years in any case.
7. Rights of the interested party
At any time, you can exercise, pursuant to articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the right to:
to. request confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data;
b. obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period;
c. obtain the correction and deletion of data;
d. obtain the limitation of the treatment;
is. obtain data portability, i.e. receive them from a Data Protection Office, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another Data Protection Office r without impediments;
f. oppose the treatment at any time and also in the case of treatment for direct marketing purposes;
g. oppose an automated decision-making process relating to natural persons, including profiling;
h. withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation; propose a complaint to a supervisory authority, Guarantor for the processing of personal data Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121 00186 ROME Fax: 06.69677.3785 Telephone switchboard: 06/696771 E-mail: email@example.com PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can exercise your rights by sending an official and documentable communication using one of the following channels:
– Registered handwritten certified mail to be delivered at the registered office of the Data Protection Office;
– Sending an e-mail with notification of successful delivery and reading to the email address of the Data Protection Office company.
Before being able to provide you, or modify any information, it may be necessary to verify your identity, answer some questions and fill in an official request form that will be provided to you by the owner himself. An answer will be provided soon.
8. Fraud prevention
The personal data of the interested party, with the exception of particular data (Art 9 GDPR), will be processed to allow checks for the purpose of monitoring and prevention of fraudulent payments, by software systems that carry out an automated verification prior to the negotiation of services / products. Personal data collected for anti-fraud purposes only will be immediately deleted at the end of the control phases (Recital 47 and art.22 GDPR).
9. Mandatory or optional nature of the provision
With regard to the processing of personal and particular data relating to the provision of the existing service of which you are a part and the processing of your data relating to the fulfillment of a regulatory obligation, the failure to communicate the data prevents the perfecting of the relationship and of the provision of the service itself. Therefore, the collection and processing of data relating to the purposes referred to in point 3.1 assume the character of obligation for the fulfillment of legal obligations and for the purposes deriving from the contract signed. The opposition to disclose these data (complete, partial or incorrect) will make it impossible for the Data Protection Office to establish a relationship with you. Auto Elite S.r.l. does not assume responsibility for the truthfulness or incompleteness of the data provided within the forms required to perform the Service.
With reference to point 3.2, the sending of newsletters is purely optional, and requires explicit consent to follow up on the aforementioned processing. Failure to consent, however, will not preclude the provision of the requested service in the context of car rental with driver – transport by rental of cars for remittance with driver.
Auto Elite S.r.l.
Herewith, you have read the information and consent to the use of your email for sending promotional messages (newsletters) through automated systems